A Derived Definition for Anarchism
- Compliance to organization suppresses unproductive movement and enables directional movement.
- Compliance to dysfunctional organization results in paralysis.
- Non-compliance re-enables movement, albeit disorganized, chaotic, and uncontrolled.
- Anarchism calls for non-compliance.
- Anarchism is a posture that provides relief from paralysis caused by organizational dysfunction.
- Corollary: Organization is something that, when functional and complied to, drives productivity.